YOU Can Make a Difference!
Our volunteers are the heart of our ministry. They include doctors, nurses, teachers, receptionists, business professionals, contractors, retirees, administrative experts, stay-at-home mothers, computer specialists, and students. In fact, during this past year, hundreds of hours were contributed by our generous volunteers through their selfless service. Thank you, volunteers you are making a life-sized difference! Consider a volunteer position at either one of our locations!
These positions require an application and interview, two references, and a criminal background check, if working directly with clients.
Volunteer positions available at the Life Choices Center
- Greet and screen clients calling or coming into the Center while the office is open. Answer phones and make referrals. Work to promote effective office management by performing clerical tasks as necessary.
- Build trusting relationships with clients by meeting one-on-one or in small group settings to cover the LIFE (Lessons In Family Education) curriculum.
- Sort clothing and donations
- Work on a fundraising event
- Assist in preparing bulk mailings
- PR in the community
. Call Yvonne (320-983-3771
) at the Milaca office or Kathy (763-389-7876
) at the Princeton office for more information.
Church Ambassador for Life
Raise awareness within your church of Life Choices ministry. This may include such things as hosting a baby shower, promoting fundraising events, and being an advocate in your church for Life Choices Center.
Pray on a continual basis for Life Choices Center and our clients and staff. Receive monthly and occasional emergency prayer requests.